This simple colorful fruit salad with strawberries, raspberries, and blackberries is tossed with a honey-orange juice syrup.
Summer is officially here! It has been in the 90s lately and I am trying my best to keep cool.
Aside from the heat, I love how the summer brings sweet berries our way. I just can’t get enough of them which brings me to this berry fruit salad.
This recipe is as simple as it gets. Just take your favorite berries, gently mix them up, drizzle them with a little syrup, and voila. Done and Done.
There you have it a quick and easy berry fruit salad. I enjoy this berry fruit salad as a snack or desert because it is so sweet and refreshing.
Don’t hesitate to try it out it will take you no time to put it together and get back to enjoying summer.
- 8 oz of strawberries ( about 2 handfuls)
- 1 pint of raspberries
- 1 pint of blackberries
- 3 tablespoons of orange juice
- 2 tablespoons of honey
- Optional- chopped mint for garnish
- ) Cut the ends of the strawberries and slice in half
- ) Put the berries in a medium sized bowl.
- ) Whisk the orange juice and honey together.
- ) Drizzle the syrup on top of the berries.
- ) Gently stir, cover and let marinate for 30 minutes.
- ) Enjoy!