Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Air Fryer Turkey Breast – The Ultimate Turkey
Do you love turkey? Even if you don’t, when you try air fryer turkey breast, you are going to want it all the time.
This air fryer turkey recipe is moist, juicy, and has a golden brown crispy skin. Once you learn how to make this turkey recipe, it is going to become a favorite.
Air Fryer Turkey Breast Ingredients
If you are interested in making this air fryer turkey breast recipe, you will need the following ingredients:
- Olive oil
- 3 lbs. boneless turkey breast
- Seasoning rub
You might have these ingredients handy already. If so, you can make this air fryer turkey recipe today.
How to Make a Turkey Breast in the Air Fryer
This air fryer turkey breast is very easy to make. All you have to do is follow a few simple instructions.
These include the following:
- Make sure the turkey is fully defrosted and under 4 lbs.
- Preheat your air fryer to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Rub olive oil over the entire turkey breast
- Season both sides of the turkey breast with the rub
- Cook skin side down for 25 minutes
- Turn over and cook for about 25-30 minutes more (cook until internal temperature is 165 degrees fahrenheit using an instant-read thermometer)
- Let the turkey breast sit for 10 minutes before you carve it
If you follow these steps, you can have the most delicious turkey breast of your life.
How Much Turkey Breast Do You Need Per Person?
To make sure you have enough turkey breast for everyone, you should cook about ½ a pound per person.
For example, 3 lbs. should feed between 4-6 people.
How to Make Sure Your Air Fryer Boneless Turkey Breast is Done
It is important to make sure your air fryer turkey breast is completely done before eating it.
There are 2 steps to ensure the air fryer turkey is finished and those steps are:
- Check the thickest part of your turkey breast with a cooking thermometer
- Be sure the internal temperature is at 165 degrees Fahrenheit
If the turkey breast is at the proper temperature, you can take it out, so it can sit for 10 minutes.
Then, you can cut the turkey breasts up and serve them.
How to Freeze Air Fryer Turkey Breast
If you want to make extra air fryer turkey, you can do this.
Then, you can slice it up and freeze it for up to 3 months is a tightly sealed freezer bag.
You could also leave it in your refrigerator for 3-4 days, as well.
This way you can eat it in a salad, with some sauce, or plain over the next few days.
Do you enjoy turkey or do you just want to find a better, tastier way to cook it? If so, you have got to try this delicious, crispy, and juicy air fryer turkey breast recipe.
Remember to subscribe to Domestic Dee Digest for the latest notifications delivered to your inbox!
If you make one of these recipes, hashtag #domesticdee on INSTAGRAM.
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Follow Domestic Dee on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of the latest content, recipes, and updates.
Find and shop my favorite products in my Amazon storefront here!
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Do you love turkey? This air fryer turkey recipe is moist, juicy, and has a golden brown crispy skin.
- 3 pound turkey breast boneless
- 1 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 teaspoons kosher salt
- 2 teaspoon of garlic and herb seasoning
- 1 teaspoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- Preheat the air fryer 350 degrees.
- Combine seasonings in a small bowl.
- Rub olive oil all over the turkey breast. Season both sides with seasoning then rub over the skin on both sides.
- Cook skin side down 25 minutes, turn over and cook until the internal temperature is 165F using an instant-read thermometer about 25 to 30 minutes more depending on the size of your breast. Let is rest 10 minutes before carving.
Calories: 397kcalCarbohydrates: 2gProtein: 73gFat: 11gSaturated Fat: 2gCholesterol: 184mgSodium: 1865mgPotassium: 823mgFiber: 1gSugar: 1gVitamin A: 191IUCalcium: 48mgIron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!
Okay, this is genius! I am going to have to make this once I buy an Air Fryer for Cyber Monday. Thank you so much for the recipe! Bookmarked for when my air fryer arrives 😉
Thank you. Let me know how you like your Air Fryer. I know you are going to love it.
I love how easy this turkey is to make. It looks marvelous!
Air Fryer option sounds healthy. This well cooked and juicy Turkey Breast looks mouth melting. Best Party option too.
I loved that I was able to use my air fryer for this recipe! SO flavorful and easy!
You’re welcome. Thank you for stopping by!
Never tried air fryer version of turkey breast. Thanks for sharing. Looks fantastic
You’re welcome! You should try it!