Strawberries and bananas together. Yummy! I came up with this Strawberry Banana smoothie one day when I had some ingredients that I needed to use before they went bad. I didn’t want them to go to waste so I threw them in my blender and VOILA I had breakfast within minutes. This smoothie is so easy and delicious. Like seriously it’s so easy it can be done on a busy morning. Give it a shot and enjoy!
What smoothies do you whip up in minutes? I would love to hear about them. Please comment below.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Join Our Community for Exclusive Updates and a FREE Recipe Card Delivered Straight To Your Inbox
- ½ cup of water,skim milk, or almond milk (I used almond milk.)
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 container (5.3 oz) of strawberry, plain, or vanilla greek yogurt (I used vanilla)
- 1 tablespoon of ground flax seeds
- Put ingredients in the blender in the order listed.
- Mix all ingredients in the blender until you reach your desired consistency