“This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Tyson Foods, Inc. The opinions and text are all mine.” #publixraisedandrooted
Eating less meat is a priority in my household. I love to incorporate flavorful and nutritious plant-based food into my family’s weekly meal plans at least once a week.
That is why I’m so excited to share with you Raised & Rooted™ Plant Based Nuggets. Yes, plant-based nuggets that your whole family will enjoy.
When I saw these at Publix in the meat aisle I had to grab them and bring them home. My boys love nuggets so it was a no-brainer to bring them home.
I also grabbed a few sweet potatoes because what better side than Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries dipped in a fry sauce.
The Raised & Rooted™ Plant Based Nuggets taste great, have 8g protein, and 33% less saturated fat. That is a perfect twist to the classic nugget for mealtime.
I love how they bake up so quickly and crispy.
This is one of the reasons I enjoy shopping at Publix. They provide quality food, especially their prepared and prepackaged foods.
These are great benefits for busy families like mine and yours. Also, their layout makes it so easy and convenient to shop.
You should definitely head over to Publix soon to grab the Raised & Rooted™ Plant Based Nuggets while they have the deal where you can Save $1.25 on any ONE (1) Raised & Rooted Plant Based Nugget product from 9/6/21 – 10/3/21.
You don’t want to miss out on grabbing these and having them handy for a quick, easy, and delicious meal.
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER SWEET POTATO FRIES?
These sweet potato fries are a quick and easy side to pair with the Raised & Rooted™ Plant Based Nuggets. You only need the following:
Cut the sweet potatoes all the same size for even frying. This helps the sweet potatoes cook at the same time, without burning, under-cooking or over cooking.
Rinse them with water a few times and pat dry.
Place them in the air fryer without overcrowding.
Flip the sweet potato fries halfway during the cooking process and cook until they are done.
Serve them with the Raised & Rooted™ Plant Based Nuggets and enjoy.
My boys enjoyed this meal combination. It was the perfect lunchtime meal for them. Light, healthy, and filling.
Being that it took no time to make that was even better.
Make sure to let me know in the comments what you think of this meal combination.
Air Fryer Sweet Potato Fries
- 2 medium sweet potatoes peeled and cut lengthwise
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- ½ seasoning salt
- ½ cup of mayonnaise
- ¼ cup ketchup
- Preheat the air fryer to 380°F. Peel the sweet potatoes, then slice each potato into even ¼ inch thick sticks.
- Rinse 3 times until the water is clear from starch. Pat the sweet potatoes dry.
- Place the sweet potatoes in a large mixing bowl and toss with olive oil.
- Cook in 2 batches. The air fryer basket sizes vary in size so the batches may vary because you want to prevent overcrowding.
- Cook for 15-20 minutes flipping halfway. I recommend turning halfway. The time may vary based on your air fryer so keep an eye on them once you have flipped them.
- Mix fry sauce ingredients until combined.
- Sprinkle sweet potato fries with seasoning salt once they come out the air fryer.
- Serve immediately with the fry dipping sauce.