Homemade granola is so easy to make. It is something you can grab and buy from the store so easily but it can be expensive. Another thing about store bought granola, it can be full of sugar defeating the purpose of a yummy healthy snack. With just a few ingredients you will have a batch of sweet and savory granola to munch on all week. Why not make a homemade batch of granola to have at your fingertips to munch on? Go ahead and make you some granola.
- 2 cups of granola
- ½ cup of sliced almonds
- ¼ cup honey
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ canola oil
- ½ tsp kosher salt
- ½ tsp cinnamon
- ½ cup crasians, optional
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Mix granola and almonds together in a medium bowl.
- Add honey, maple syrup, and oil and stir until well combined.
- Add salt and cinnamon.
- Spread evenly on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment paper or baking mat.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown. Stir every 10 minutes if you want a loose granola. Do not stir if you want clusters.
- Once its done let cool. If you want clusters use a spatula and break into the desired cluster size. Stir in craisan if you are using them.
- Transfer to a sealed container. Store in the refrigerator for up to a month.