This post is sponsored by Puff Pastry. Thank you, as always, for supporting the brands that help Domestic Dee. All opinions are 100% my own.
Springtime is here and it’s definitely in full swing! Let me tell you, I am loving every bit of this warm weather. This is the time family events and gatherings such as baby showers, bridal showers, and Springtime brunches start to ramp up.
I love this time of year because it is ideal for family gatherings, spending time with friends, or doing both all while having delicious food served at the event. The only issue with hosting an event like this, is that sometimes the cook or hostess could experience high stress levels or just become flat out overwhelmed.
In order to eliminate all high stress levels, I decided to go with Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. This delicious product will help simplify the process and eliminate the overwhelming feeling of not being prepared. You can make a simple, but yet a very scrumptious dessert for any of the many occasions Springtime brings using Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry .
Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry is a product that helps to make bringing a dish for any Springtime event so simple. To use Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry, all you have to do is set the pastry on your kitchen counter to thaw, prepare your dish and bake it for about 15 minutes or until it is golden brown.
A dish made to perfection with the help of Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry. Ultimately, you can use Puff Pastry for all occasions and make a variety of treats.
Need I say more?
Now for the recipe. I made a Peach Blueberry Mini Tart. A delicious dessert made simple. All you need is some fresh peaches and blueberries. A little sugar and vanilla flavoring. You will need to mix these ingredients together.
Next, you will put the mixture on top of the Puff Pastry.
Bake until golden brown.
Lastly, drizzle the cream cheese glaze and DIG IN!
To find out more about Pepperidge Farm® Puff Pastry products make sure to stop by their website when you have a chance. Also, their products can be found out at most of your local grocery stores in the freezers aisle typically by the pie crusts.
Are you on Pinterest? Me too. Go check out Puff Pastry Springtime Favorites Pinterest Board to see more delicious Springtime recipes or you can head to their website for more recipe inspiration as well.
If you make a recipe make sure you hashtag #inspiredbypuff and #domesticdee so I won’t miss what you made. 🙂
- 2 large peaches diced
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 tablespoon granulated sugar
- 1/2 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon flour
- 1 egg
- 1 tablespoon of water
- Cream Cheese Glaze
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 4 ounces cream cheese room temperature
- 2 tablespoons whole milk
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Thaw Puff Pastry according to the directions.
- Heat oven to 400 degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, stir together the peaches and the blueberries.
- Stir in the granulated sugar, brown sugar, cinnamon, and nutmeg until well combined.
- Pour in the vanilla extract and stir.
- In another small bowl mix egg and water, set aside.
- Unfold Puff Pastry and cut it into 9 equal squares.
- Put one tablespoon of filling in the middle of each square, making sure to leave about a quarter of an inch around the edges.
- Using a pastry brush, brush egg wash around the edges.
- Bake for about 15 minutes or until golden brown.
- While the tarts are baking combine all the glaze ingredients in a mixer bowl or in a bowl and blend until smooth.
- Once tarts are finished baking and have cooled for about 5 minutes drizzle with glaze.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Join Our Community for Exclusive Updates and a FREE Recipe Card Delivered Straight To Your Inbox