Need a little boost of energy? I mean who doesn’t these days when it seems like life is going 100 mph. These energy balls are quick, easy and DELICIOUS! Did I say DELICIOUS?? They are a great snack that really satisfies your sweet tooth if you have one of those! Oh, how could I forget you don’t have to bake them and you only need one bowl (I hate dishes!). How cool is that?
- ½ cup peanut butter
- ½ cup honey
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 2 T flax seeds
- 1½ cup quick oats ( not instant)
- ½ cup craisins
- ½ cup chocolate chips (optional)
- Mix first 3 ingredients until well combined.
- Add flax seeds and mix well.
- Fold in oatmeal, craisins, and chocolate chips until well combined.
- Roll into small balls and refrigerate about 20 minutes.