This post contains affiliate links. Click here to read my full disclosure policy.
There is nothing like having homemade pancakes on the weekend! Like many of you, working a full-time job and having an endless list of to do’s is something we can never escape. So with those circumstances, having something quick such as oatmeal or grits is always ideal. When it comes to the “Mental Rest Mode”, AKA “The Weekend”, I get extremely excited about cooking for my family. Usually when we wake up we are all starving and ready for some grub! Often I don’t like to toot my own horn, but let me be the first to tell you, these pancakes pass the sniff test! But don’t take my word for it. Try them for yourself and let me know what you think. Enjoy!
Pair this recipe with this Easy Berry Fruit Salad for a light and refreshing start to your morning.
Kitchen Tools You May Need for this Recipe:
- 1 cup flour
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 3 tablespoon sugar
- 1 cup milk
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoon oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Heat skillet or griddle on medium heat.
- Whisk dry ingredients in a large bowl.
- Whisk wet ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Combine wet ingredients in the bowl with the dry ingredients and gently stir until well combined. (DO NOT OVERMIX!)
- Pour ¼ cup of batter onto the skillet, and cook until bubbles appear on the surface
- Flip pancake with a spatula, and cook until browned on the other side.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Join Our Community for Exclusive Updates and a FREE Recipe Card Delivered Straight To Your Inbox