Air Fryer Chicken Wings– Easy, Flavorful Crispy Chicken Recipe
This post contains affiliate links. See the disclaimer here.
This air fryer chicken wing recipe is quick, easy to make and so flavorful. I absolutely love fried chicken. It is actually my weakness.
That is why I love my air fryer so much because I’m able to make my favorite dishes a bit healthier.
This is a great lunch or dinner recipe that your whole family will enjoy. It will definitely be in rotation in your home.
Making meals in the Air Fryer is so convenient. Actually making anything in the Air Fryer is so convenient.
Air Fryer Chicken Wing Ingredients
If you have been looking for a way to get crispy, juicy chicken wings, this air fryer recipe is just what you need. Whether you are having it for a great weeknight meal or an appetizer, everyone is going to love it.
The ingredients that you need for this air fryer chicken wing recipe are the following:
Once you have all of these ingredients, you will be ready to make this delicious, crispy air fryer chicken wing recipe.
This air fryer chicken wing recipe would also be great if you were just having family members or friends over for a meal, too.
How to Make Breaded Chicken Wings in the Air Fryer
If the sound of this chicken wing recipe is already making you so hungry, it is time to learn how to make it. Making these crispy chicken wings in the air fryer recipe is very simple. All you need to do is the following:
Preheat your air fryer
Season your chicken and cornstarch
Coat the chicken with cornstarch
Place your chicken wings in the air fryer
Rotate your chicken wings through the air frying process
Once you have done this and let the chicken wings finish air frying, they will be ready to serve. Everyone will get to enjoy an amazing meal.
Can I bake these in a traditional oven?
Yes. Preheat the oven to 400˚F and bake them for 45 minutes to 1 hour, or until crispy, flipping the wings after 25 minutes.
Air Fryer Chicken Wing Tips
Just making this recipe as mentioned above will turn out perfectly. However, there are some air fryer tips to make this recipe turn out even better.
The tips that you may want to use include the following:
Preheat your air fryer before putting the chicken wings in
Don’t open the air fryer too often while the chicken wings are frying
Use a digital thermometer
Don’t overcrowd the air fryer basket or wire rack
Following these tips will certainly help to ensure you have crispy and juicy chicken wings when finished.
Looking for other air fryer recipes? Try these out:
Air Fryer Turkey Burger
Air Fryer Chicken Tenders
Air Fryer Turkey Breast
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings
Air Fryer Salmon
Remember to subscribe to Domestic Dee Digest for the latest notifications delivered to your inbox!
If you make one of these recipes, hashtag #domesticdee on INSTAGRAM.
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Follow Domestic Dee on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of the latest content, recipes, and updates.
Air Fryer Chicken Wings
- Air Fryer
- 3 lbs of chicken wings drumettes and flats
- Seasoning for Chicken
- 1 tablespoon of garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon of onion powder
- 1 ½ teaspoon of salt
- ½ teaspoon of pepper
- ½ tablespoon of paprika
- Seasoning for cornstarch
- 1 cup of cornstarch
- ½ teaspoon of onion powder
- ½ teaspoon of garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon of paprika
- ½ teaspoon of salt
- 1/4 teaspoon of pepper
- Cooking spray
- Preheat your Air Fryer to 400 degrees.
- Pat chicken completely dry with paper towels. In a mixing bowl, season the chicken. In another mixing bowl, season the cornstarch.
- Pour the cornstarch on the chicken and make sure each piece is thoroughly and evenly coated.
- Spray your air fryer wire rack or basket with oil. Place wings on a wire rack or in the basket leaving a little bit of space between the wings. Spray lightly with cooking spray.
- Bake for 12 minutes. Flip and bake for another 12 minutes. Cook until golden brown and crispy. Remove when done. (Depending on the size of your air fryer you may have to work in batches.) Note: The internal temperature for cooked chicken is 165 degrees.