These Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings are juicy, flavorful and extra crispy! Putting these chicken wings in the air fryer is the easiest and best way to get crispy lemon pepper wings without all the grease! You’re going to love how succulent these wings are!
This post contains affiliate links. See the disclaimer here.
AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS
Nothing beats making a restaurant favorite at home. These lemon pepper wings are a delicious and easy appetizer.
The lemon and pepper combo has really become a delicious favorite making these great for game day as an appetizer or as the main course for dinner.
JUST TAKE ME TO THE AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS RECIPE ALREADY!
If you’d like to skip straight to the Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Chicken Wings, please scroll to the bottom of the page where you will find an easy printable recipe.
AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER WINGS INGREDIENTS
Seasonings ( garlic powder, onion powder, pepper, salt)
HOW TO MAKE AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER WINGS?
Season the chicken.
Put the chicken in your preheated Air Fryer.
While the chicken is cooking in the Air Fryer make the lemon pepper sauce.
Once the chicken is done drizzle the sauce on the chicken.
CAN YOU PUT ALUMINUM FOIL IN AN AIR FRYER?
Yes, you can put aluminum foil on the top of your air fryer basket. I don’t normally use aluminum foil because I prefer to use parchment paper.
CAN I BAKE THESE IN A TRADITIONAL OVEN?
Yes, you can bake these lemon pepper chicken wings in the oven. The only thing is that it takes a long time. When you use the oven it takes about 45- 60 minutes on 400 degrees.
The good thing is you get the same great flavor!
WHAT DO I SERVE WITH AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS?
You can serve these with anything you like. As an appetizer, our family eats them with a side of ranch.
When we have them as the main course we have them with a salad or a side of rice and drizzle the lemon butter sauce on the rice.
TIPS FOR MAKING AIR FRYER LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS
Preheat your Air Fryer.
Make sure you dry your wings as much as you can with paper towels before seasoning the chicken.
Check your wings after 18 minutes because air fryers slightly vary with their temperatures.
To ensure they are crispy on both sides flip the chicken wings halfway through the cooking process.
HELPFUL TOOLS TO MAKE LEMON PEPPER CHICKEN WINGS
Mixing Bowls– To season the chicken in.
Microplane– For zesting the lemon.
Lemon Juicer– For juicing the lemon for the lemon butter.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES LIKE THIS:
Air Fryer Lemon Pepper Wings
- Air Fryer
- 2 lbs chicken wings party style wings cut into sections wings and flats
- 1 tablespoon lemon pepper
- 1/2 tablespoon onion powder
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 cup butter melted
- Zest of one lemon
- 1/4 cup lemon juice juice of one lemon
- 1/2 tablespoon lemon pepper seasoning
- Preheat air fryer to 400 degrees for 5 minutes.
- Pat chicken wings dry with paper towels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Toss the wings with the seasonings and place the wings skin side down in your air fryer. Make sure they are an even layer.
- Cook the wings for 12 minutes then flip the wings for an additional 6 to 12 minutes or until chicken wings are crisp and golden brown on the outside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the butter, lemon pepper seasoning, and lemon juice over medium-low heat while the chicken wings are cooking. Cook until butter is melted. Whisk to incorporate all ingredients. Brush the butter mixture over the chicken wings or toss to coat.
DON'T MISS OUT!
Join Our Community for Exclusive Updates and a FREE Recipe Card Delivered Straight To Your Inbox