Do you love donuts? If so, you have got to try these air fryer donuts. To make air fryer donuts you only need 5 ingredients.
This post contains affiliate links. See the disclaimer here.
Air Fryer Donuts
In under 10 minutes, these donuts can be made and ready to eat. After trying these quick and easy, delicious donuts, you are going to want to make them every time you want a snack or an easy breakfast.
What Do You Need for Air Fryer Donuts with Canned Biscuits?
If you would like to make air fryer donuts from Pillsbury Grands, you only need 5 ingredients. The ingredients that you will need include the following:
With these 5 ingredients (which you may already have in your home), you can make the best air fryer donuts canned biscuits.
How Do You Make Air Fryer Donuts from Pillsbury Grand Biscuits?
You will be surprised at how easy it is to make air fryer donuts from Pillsbury Grands.
The process to make these air fryer donuts includes the following:
–Preheat your air fryer
–Place your biscuits on the cutting board (use a small, round cookie cutter to cut the center, so you can make the donut)
–Place these in your air fryer to cook them
–Mix up your icing
–Take out your donuts (let them cook for 1 to 2 minutes)
–Dip your donuts in icing
–Repeat this process to make more donuts
If you follow this quick process, you can have the most delicious air fryer donuts.
What Type of Biscuits Should You Use for Air Fryer Donuts?
If you are going to make these air fryer donuts, it would be best to use Grands Flaky Layers Biscuits.
These biscuits make the best donuts because they come out flaky, yet soft and delicious at the same time.
What You May Need to Make Air Fryer Donuts?
If you are thinking about making air fryer donuts from Pillsbury Grands biscuits, you will need certain items.
If you don’t have them already, you are going to need the following:
If you have these items and the ingredients listed above, you can make air fryer donuts any time you would like.
If you love donuts, you have got to try air fryer donuts. They are unlike any of the traditional donuts you have already tried.
These donuts are quick and easy to make. They are flaky, soft, and delicious.
Remember to subscribe to Domestic Dee Digest for the latest notifications delivered to your inbox!
If you make one of these recipes, hashtag #domesticdee on INSTAGRAM.
Be sure to follow me on social media, so you never miss a post!
Follow Domestic Dee on FACEBOOK | INSTAGRAM | PINTEREST | TWITTER for all of the latest content, recipes, and updates.
MORE AIR FRYER RECIPES YOU WILL ENJOY:
Air Fryer Donuts
- Air Fryer
- 1 can Pillsbury Grands Flaky Layered Biscuits
- 1 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1/2 tablespoon vanilla extract
- Preheat your air fryer to 350° F.
- Using a small round circle cookie cutter to make holes in all of the individual biscuits on a sheet of parchment paper.
- Place parchment paper in the air fryer, then place donuts and donut holes in the fry basket (as many as will fit without them touching).
- Air fry until they start to turn golden, about 3 minutes. Continue to cook for another 3 to 4 minutes until they are golden on all sides and cooked through.
- Combine the powdered sugar, milk, and vanilla in a medium sized mixing bowl.
- When the donuts are finished cooking, transfer them to a cookie sheet to cool for about 5 minutes.
- Dip them in the icing on one side and set them back on the cookie sheet. Add the sprinkles